Grows like a champ. Her flowers grow in solid chunks with medium-long internodes. High calyx-to-leaf ratio allows this fairly tall plant to bud heavily all the way down her branches. She works best if she’s topped after the first large set of fan leaves. She may go vertical and need light training; excellent in trellises. She has a distinct OG pheno that’s heavy in gas, sour and pine. The others mix between the sweeter strawberry
or the dry grape, all are rich and complex. Phenomenal extraction Indoor or outdoor.
• The latest Photoperiod Fem variety from Ethos Genetics.
• Available in either 5/10 AlphaFem™ Seeds
• Flowering Time: Indoor 9-10 Weeks / Outdoor: Mid-Late Season
• Yield: Excellent
• Cannabinoids: 30%+
• Effects: Heavy, relaxing and euphoric but not sleepy.
• Terpenes/Flavors: Musky incense, sweet strawberries, dry grapes and gasoline.