- Origin: Apple Fritter x Platinum
- Genetics: Hybrid Indica Dominant
- External production: 1300 gr.
- Indoor production: 700 gr/m2.
- Indoor flowering: 8-10 weeks.
- Note: Variety with aroma of apple pie and fruit.
Apple Fritter is a variety created by Lumpy’s Flowers in Northern California with unknown origins.
It has been used by renowned banks such as Exotic Genetix, Archive Seed Bank & elev8 among others, for very surprising crosses.
It has an aroma that is sweet and earthy with a slight influence of apple and cheese pastry.
All lines crossed with Apple Fritter results in varieties that have it all.
She is a heavy producer with tons of vigor and a flowering time as short as 8 weeks.
Platinum is a variety created by the bank itself, which comes from the Platinum Kush lineage and is used in crosses such as Cakes and Cream
This 100% indica variety, It gets its name from its icy appearance, a result of the dense trichomes that grow on the bud.
This strain has a pungent, sweet smell reminiscent of fruit with sweet and earthy undertones.
What terpenes predominate in this variety of In House Genetics?
- Variety with the aroma of apple pie and fruit.
What is the flowering period golden apples?
- Indoor: 8-10 weeks of flowering.
- Exterior: End of Feb / Mid-March.